Price And Quantity
- 10000 Kilograms
- 7.00 - 16.00 INR
- 25 Kilograms Per Day
- 7 Days
Amorphous Silica is most commonly utilized in construction industry so as to improve properties of cement. It appears as white colored powder with uniform grain size and is completely free from any impurities. This is an inorganic compound which also finds application for semiconductor industry, microelectronics, and chromatography. It is greatly admired for having high mechanical resistance, dielectric strength, and chemical modification selectivity. Amorphous Silica is said to have ability to enhance compressive strength of concrete with good sulfate resistance. It is available at highly competitive rates in bulk for our respected clients.
Amorphous Silica is an inorganic material mainly used in construction industries where it helps to improve the cement properties. It’s a white coloured powder consist of uniform grain size and is free from any impurities. It has its use not only in construction industries, but also in the semiconductor industry, microelectronics, and chromatography, etc. Refsteel Solutions, being one of the leading Amorphous Silica Manufacturers in Ahmedabad, Gujarat has this inorganic compound or powder available to meet varied customer demands.
Attributes Of Amorphous Silica:
- Known for mechanical resistance, dielectric strength and chemical modification selectively.
- Can enhance the compressive strength of concrete with good sulphate resistance.
- Used as a key material in microelectronics and chromatography.
- Can be used in semiconductor circuits to isolate different conducting regions.
- White coloured powder and have uniform grain size.
- Contains no impurities and safe to use.