Rice Husk Ash Flakes provided by our company, are mainly used as a binding agent. These flakes are can be pressed into logs for use in cooking fires instead of wood. These flakes are also used to improve the extraction efficiency of apple pressing. These flakes are very effective and appreciated by people, in the market. Rice Husk Ash Flakes are considered a filler ingredient in pet foods. These flakes are also used to make particle boards and cardboard. These flakes are very cost effective and can be easily availed at nominal pricing, in bulk quantities.
Why Buy Rice Husk Ash Flakes?
- This is the agricultural residue that is re-used to save environment. It cannot be easily decomposed or digested by animals, therefore it is best to used it as an industrial material.
- In comparison to wood, these flakes can be processed at extremely high temperature.
- This agricultural waste can be used in thermoplastics as a filler.
- It can be used as fertilizer, tire additive, an industrial fuel and pet food fiber.
- The other applications are bricks manufacturing, activated carbon preparation, and brewing beer.